Monday, May 4, 2009

This Is How We Bug People Having Their OJT....Haha....//The Summer Soiree 2009//




- I guess this makes the third "version" of "This Is How We Bug...."


ANYWAY....This is how it started

- I came back home after a long afternoon walk with my mom in Ongpin to do some errands. Shortly after, Krisan texted me about something. She later told me that she has having her intern at Metro. Thinking if would be a hassle to dress up again and go bug people having their OJT's, I simply replied to her texts without bringing up the OJT topic again.

- After I went online in YM, I asked Monica, Krisan's sister, about her OJT. Monica told me that she'll be fetching her sister in a while and asked if I wanted to meet up. I accepted the invitaton. It was around 4pm.

- In a jiffy, I dashed towards Metropolitan, since it's just directly across my house. I met Monica and decided to eat at the Chinese restaurant there, called Wan Chai. Wan Chai has many many branches around Manila. I'm just not sure about other areas.

- Metropolitan is one of the hospitals that not only serve as a place where people check in when they are ill. It is also a place where people like to hangout. Why?? Metro has Wan Chai, Seattle's Best, a small barber shop, a small internet cafe, and a few random shops (I think Goldilock's also has a small branch there?? Or did it close down already??)

- Mon and I ordered dimsum from the kind lady who took our orders. We took an order or taro balls, 2 orders of hakaw (shrimp balls), an order of shark's fin siomai, sotanghon dumpling (is this right??), and an order of [huge] vegetable dumplings.

- I was quite dismayed because they didn't have hofan today *beef hofan is to die for....* Instead of the beef hofan, we ordered birthday noodles, to celebrate Monica's graduation from UST, as well as being accepted in the UST Med School. Monica insisted on treating me, since we're celebrating everything-Mon. I kindly declined, but she kept on insisting....Well, I lost the fight and ended up accepting her offer. Haha.

- Monica and I talked and ate for about an hour and a half, before her sister punched out from her OJT. Oh yeah, guess what, Mark's with her. :D:D:D:D

- After we left the hospital, Monica told me to go with them to their car. She offered a ride home. I was puzzled since I lived right across the street. She told me that she wanted me to ride with them so I could experience her driving (since I never experienced her driving before). Made sense to me. Teehee. Guess what - she made me get off the car at the Metropolitan entrance, because they were not really headed towards out house. It was quite funny because I only stayed in her car for about 5 minutes or less. Haha, well, at least I experienced her driving a car. Not bad!! Not bad at all. I wish I could drive as well as her. If someone would make my drive right now, God knows what would happen. I do too actually. We would all be dead in less than 5 minutes. YEY. That's how I drive....ergo....NO PUBLIC DRIVING FOR ME YET. Hahahaha.

- It was a pretty fun [late] afternoon.Finally I was also able to give Mon her grad gift. It had been sitting inside the house for quite some time now, but I had no opportunity to meet Mon until today. Haha. AND BY THE WAY *again*....I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO THE COOKCHULETA CONCERT ON MAY 16. YEY :D:D:D:D (Mon gave me my ticket today....YEY....)

**Mon, thanks for the lovely meal today. I really appreciate it. Thanks also for briging the ticket today. Now I'm jumping up and down. Congrats agian, for graduating on time, and making it to med school. Cheers :D:D:D:D

8 comments: