Monday, September 21, 2009

WE MEET AGAIN.........DIONE!!!!




- Sept. 21, 2009, Monday, Eid-ul-Fitr

- Dorenett told me to go to their house around 4pm, since Dione, her niece, was already awake. I've been dying to see Dione again, since the last time I saw her a few months ago.

- I stopped by at Goldilocks to buy a Dulce de Leche cake for Dorenett, so we can share my first birthday cake for the year.

- I arrived at Dor's house a few minutes later, and was happy to see a now 9-month Dione on her walker. She has two lower front teeth, longer hair, bigger cheeks, and a more....um...."powerful voice".

- As always, she cried when she saw me. She cried as loud as she could. (This is where the "powerful voice" thing comes in.)

- Dor's mother gave me a glass of juice, which I later found out was made out of broccoli. Funny, because it didn't taste like broccoli at all. She also gave me, and Dorenett, each a hotdog in a hotdog bun (I'm not really sure how to call the elongated bread.)

- I had a little chat with Dorenett about everything, while we shared my birthday cake. Dorenett gave me a MASSIVE slice of cake, and gave herself a paper thin slice of cake. She wasn't in to sweets, she told me.

- We attempted to play around with the baby as well, but she kept on crying and crying. Poor baby, poor me.

- Finally, I carried her, though she was still crying, and had a picture taken with a very sad and disturbed Dione. Again, poor baby, poor me.

- I went home around 6:15pm, just about the time the sun was about to set.

- I really had a short, but fun afternoon, not to mention the big slice of birthday cake, the hotdog, and the brocolli juice. Hahahaha. I really hope I can still see Dione in the near future. I can't wait until the time I can pinch her cheeks. Haha. She has allergies now on her cheeks. Hahahaha.

22 comments:

  1. HAHA! her allergies as the shrimps inside the hakaw! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's her focusing energy! haha. nakatayo siya because of the hotdog! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WATTAFACE GIL! OMG! hahahahahaha. i'm in the middle of baby talking. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time, hang a hotdog sa tali, tapos maglakad ka, tapos maglalakad na yan in no time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anlaki-laki naman kasi nung piece ko eh. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I shouldn't have, pero I was super desperate na. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete