Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THE 'STAR' OF THE NIGHT: Crystal 'Tala' Gonzales' Debut




Tala's debut was not the formal kind, but it sure acted like one....hehe....we all ate in Yellow Cab Binondo, around 7pm last June 12, 2008. We all had fun chatting up, taking pictures (I especially like Clarisse' cam....)....but best of all....the ENDLESS SLICES OF PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Because of my hyperness and a few doses of Yellow Cab's signature chili flakes....I never knew exactly why I took some "strange" pictures of me....HAHAHAHA....OH WELL....In addition to my hyperness, I also had an LSS on a few songs like Bleeding Love, Get Outta My Head (Ayayaya)and another song that I forgot....haha.... :D:D:D:D

15 comments:

  1. i wanna be the yellow tiger!! hahahaha. unfair!! :))

    tsaka panu naman naging "formal" kind yung debut ko? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahhaha IPIS!!!!!!!!!!! (wait!! picture muna!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. INGGIT KA KASI I BECAME THE BLUE EAGLE NOH....HAHA....ANYWAY, formal siya kasi parang um, may set of events pa talaga, tapos may pavideo pang nalalaman ang cousin mo....ayun, parang tunay na debut talaga....hahahaha....tapos ayun nga, parang buffet na parang hindi....hahahaha....sa sobrang dami ng food....:D:D:D:D....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW. HAHAHAHA....Isn't it fun?? HAHAHAHA....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really hate the angle of this pic nga eh, hahahaha....mukhang deformed ang head ko....haha....laki kasi ng cam ni Clarisse eh, hirap imanipulate....hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH.........................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say?

    1. The cover of this album contradicts the title.
    2. The contents of this album contradicts the title.
    3. You ate about a dozen or so slices of pizza.
    4. If it weren't for me taking candid pictures of the celebrant, this album might as well be entitled: GILBERT'S PHOTOSHOOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.. di ko alam na may video eh. :)) wala kayang set of events.. di ko naramdaman. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meron kaya!! Look.
    1. Gift giving.
    2. Food....
    3. Video presentation
    4. Pictorial
    5. Sabog concert ko dahil hyper ako.
    6. More pictorial sessions....

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anu ka ba, wag mo namang brinobroadcast kung ganu karaming slices kinain ko....wala naman kasing kakain nung other slices so I ate them. HAHA....

    ReplyDelete
  11. owww.. di ko naramdaman.. promise. hahaha. wait. OO NGA NOOOH. :))

    ReplyDelete