Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 13, 2009, Random Friday In Ateneo, Last Day of Ms. Coo's "Play-a-thon"




ONE WEEK LATE POST....haha....

- took pictures from Ms. Coo's morning class, since she forgot her camera in the department. (gave the pictures to her na....)

- Gillian was a good actress. Hahahaha. "Typical Gillian" acting. HAHAHAHA

- I also performed for Leslie's Thailand group....bali this was Ms. Coo's 2:30 class. Haha. In return, Leslie and Kaz took pictures and did a bit of make-up thingies for our Nepal play (March 11, 2009). Haha. I did a Thai dance....complete with homemade headdress, and alternative cloth thingies for the costume. Hahahaha....

-After performing, Les, Leana, Kaz and I hung out in the caf to discuss our PR plan (don't remind of PR please. Haha). I realized that I didn't have a proper picture in my "Thai" costume, so I dressed up again....kahit na mejo hassle. hahahaha....Kaz took vain pictures of me. Haha

- After discussing out PR plan and stuff, I carpooled with Danica and company all the way home. Hahahaha. took pictures of the sky and all from the car....it's hard to take pictures there. HAHAHAHA....YEY



****photos courtesy of my cam, Les's cam and Kaz's cam....haha....

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....maximum exposure daw. Hahahaha.

    Kainis ka umalis ka kasi sa class namin ni Janelle eh. Hahahaha. Hay. :D:D:D:D Sana pinanuod mo rin play namin. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete