Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cinq's "Little-Much" Holy-day In Holy Week............




- April 8, 2009, RP

- Eric invited me last night to watch a movie with Kim Carmela to "celebrate" Kim's freedom from her toxic schoolwork in UP Manila.

- Eric and I rode the train around 1:30pm, and met Carmela in National Bookstore in RP.

- Knowing that the movie was about 1.5 hours later, we strolled around the mall, and settled in Razon's in the Padre Faura Wing. I ate their halo-halo, since it had no beans and ube. Obviously, I hated beans and ube (except ube cake....).

- After eating my halo-halo, we went to buy our movie tickets. I ordered a bucket of popcorn, so we'd have something to munch on during the movie. By the way, we watched Mosters VS Aliens (my second time....haha). Anyway, a red bucket was somewhere on the counter....for some odd reason. Eric thought that I cought the red bucket. Silly silly Eric. Haha.

- The movie was still funny, even if it was my second time to watch it :D:D:D:D

- After the movie....I craved for food....again. We walked around Midtown, and came across with a sort of "French" themed restaurant named "Pink Pepper". No one was inside....since it was a car restaurant....assuming that the place came alive at night. The prices of the food were totally barbaric as well. The food there were expensive. The pizzas though, are sort of "normally priced", so we decided to try their pizzas.

- Inside the restaurant, we ordered a salmon pizza. While waiting for our order, a waitress arrived with salt, pepper, and a bottle of French olive oil, with various herbs, peppers and chilis in the bottle. The words in the bottle were written in French. Since Eric and Carmela couldn't decipher the words on the bottle, I had a go. I managed to come up what the words meant, since I've been studying French (alongside other languages....) for quite some time now. YEY....hindi nasayang yung mga pinag-aaralan ko. Sure, I might not have gotten all the words....pero I made sense naman. Haha....

- We only had water to drink, so we wouldn't have to shell out extra dough. Since we wanted to "sound" fancy, we referred to the glasses of water as "glasses of white wine". HAHA....**....wild imagination....**

- After eating, I told them that I wated to eat at McDonald's....since I'm craving for fastfood food. We headed towards McDonald's, and chatted till we decided to head back home.

- Eric and I rode the train home, while Carmela rode the bus home.

- I was a nice afternoon, and a nice way to break myself from glueing my butt to the chair, and sticking my eyes in front of the computer watching random youtube videos all the time. Haha. :D:D:D:D

- Cheers :) :) :) :)

6 comments: