Friday, February 5, 2010

MASCKS 09-10: The Day When Vishvamitra Was Re-awakened.




- February 10, 2010, Friday.

- The MASCKS alumni, including me, are glad that we were able to revive our former roles through our "flashback-ish" intro that created a transition to this year's play. It was good to be Vishvamitra again. I miss Yah Dharma Ke Pyaar. :) :) :) :)

- I am still honored to have(sort of) trained people who have the inner talent; most of them just needed some pushing to get them going. Alex told me to be a talent manager when I grow up (aka in the next few years.) We can never tell. Haha.

12 comments:

  1. ayos ah.. nasa dugo ang pagiging artistahin. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diba!! Philana ikaw din he!! Nasa dugo ninyo ang MASCKS woothoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. hindi nga lang ako pang bida. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero kung wala ka dati, mababawasan ako ng isang magaling na singer :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!!!:)) paggraduate ng batch niyo, umalis na ako mascks.
    busy na aq nung 3rd yr at 4th yr kaya hnd na ko sumali ng MASCKS. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. And until now I still want to express my thanks for your participation back then. :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. Wala akong kilala kahit isa. I feel so old :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. AKO REN. Haha. But surely you must know Takako. Hahahaha. Kabatch naten noh :)) :)) :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hindi ko siya nakita. Pero syempre naman kilala ko siya:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andon siya sa first 2 pics :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete