Friday, October 12, 2012

Dimsum Party with the Engineer and the Food Blogger


- October 12, 2012, Friday.

- My good friend Margarette wanted to meet up with me and Clarisse, despite having met 2 weeks ago, because Margarette finally passed the engineering board exams. (Congrats!!) Also, my friend Clarisse was recently invited by Yabu to try their food, and blog about them. As for me, I am still struggling with studying for my last final exam next week. (Sigh.)

- We met at our very favorite dimsum place, Golden Fortune Soler, at around 3pm. For some reason, we were a bit too hungry, and had twice or thrice the usual number of dimsum baskets. We were a few dishes close before we could say that we ordered "one of everything" on the dimsum list.

- I also handed Marga her congratulatory present, a framed origami hanbok. I hope she'll display the framed hanbok where she can easily see it, and fantasize about her Korean celebrity idols.

- We walked home around 5:30, with high hopes that life will treat us better from now on. On a random note, my attire's concept was based on the "yin yang" symbol. Haha.























No comments:

Post a Comment