Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Eat-a-thon Double Birthday

- October 12, 2013, Saturday.

- It's been quite a while since I've hung out with a large group of people, and it's been a year since I last saw most of my companions tonight. Some weeks ago, Robina and I planned to celebrate our double-birthday again this year, with some of Robina's former classmates whom I have grown close to as well. We celebrated at Mann Hann Lucky Chinatown, and weird enough, we ate so quickly that we finished our big dinner in less than an hour. We all ate the cake Cedric gave Robina and me, and it was honestly one of the best chocolate cakes I have ever eaten in my whole life; it wasn't too sweet, and it was silky in texture. Needless to say, I ate it quickly as much as I wanted to savor every moment.

- Everyone thought that the cake was our "dessert," but Robina and I planned to have an extended bonding time and dessert at Rainbow Snow. Cedric had a lot of weird topics to talk about, but oh well, that's Cedric and we like him just the way he is. (Haha.) I hope we can do this again next year. I really miss these people a lot.




Oh Winny.

I love our cake Robs. Haha. Thanks Ced!!
Robina, your cheeks.
Hannah high-fiving with Tyrone.

Yay for photography skills.
Rainbow Snow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment