Sunday, December 8, 2013

Birthday Balls and Bellies: Margarette's 23rd!!

- December 7, 2013, Saturday.

- Right after my graduate school conference, I took a jeepney to SM North EDSA to hail a cab to Margarette's house. However, in a strange course of events, taxis rarely passed by the taxi lanes, and some taxis that didn't have passengers wouldn't pass by. I still can't understand why. Margarette and Clarisse kept calling me to ask how I was, and if I had already gotten a cab to ride. Finally, they decided to pick me up instead, since my taxi situation was close to hopeless.

- After arriving at Margarette's house, we had a shabu-shabu dinner, with plenty of "ball" things I had not eaten before, like a cheese-filled fish-ball thing that bursts in the mouth after eating, and will surely burn the tongue since the cheese would be very VERY hot especially right after getting it from the hot broth. We also had come baked macaroni.



Happy birthday!! :D:D:D:D
Reading my birthday note.

- My favorite part was dessert. We had mango torte and some ice cream cake (I assume it's a Neapolitan ice cream cake.) Still, the best part was catching up with both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment