Sunday, January 11, 2009

SAFARI SAVVY: Janzenburg "Borgy"'s First Birthday!!!!




- Makati Shangri-La, 11am

- GRABE SOBRANG BONGGA....may velcro wall, giant slide, etc etc etc etc....too much for a first-birthday party....sobrang suwerte nung kid!! haha....The kid btw is Jennel's nephew :D:D:D:D

- I saw Dwight there and he gave me his "famous" brownies....YUMMMM....he didn't make it "exactly" as I wanted (like nung HS), but ok lang....at least meron pa rin. Hahahaha....

- The theme of the party was safari. I thought of dressing up as a male peacock. Yes, peacock costumes are USUALLY worn by females. Then again, the "prettier" peacocks are the MALE peacocks....so why not dress up as one di ba?? Hahahaha :D:D:D:D The peacock "feathers" were made from art paper and thin floral wire. I'm still gonna use that head dress for our histo play. Haha. I used Danielle's black yarn hair extender [that we first used during third year HS] to hold the head dress in place. I also made use of the cloth we used in the concert last May to represent my "peacock luster" /slash/ wings. The positioning of the pearl-gold cloth was inspired from the way the standard nivi sari positions the pallav (loose end of the cloth). The olive green cloth that I first used in our chemistry dance performance last third year HS as well, was used to represent my peacock tail. I tied the olive green cloth into a modified fishtail sari. The blue camisa de chino that I wore was from our performance last second year HS, courtesy of Mrs. Emilia Co Tan (Ke Sien) of the CKSC Music Department. Hahahaha. Kasya pa....himala....

- I thought of going as a peacock in honor of India's national bird....yes you guess it....(sarcastic tone)....the PEACOCK....

- It was no joke when the invitation said that GREAT prizes would be given to families with the best costumes....biro mo ba naman....3rd place - PSP, 2nd place - Wii, 1st place - LAPTOP....O DI BA BONGGA?? Kaso hindi ako nanalo....pang "families" lang kasi yan....pero not bad din yung mga prizes for the individual categories. Again, hindi ako nanalo. Paano ba naman. CAREER MGA TAO DOON!!!! Yun akin kasi peacock inspired....e sila, parang sila na mismo yung animal!! Ganon katindi!!!! Tapos ang nakakatuwa, mga adults ang mas game....mga teenagers hindi gano....mga kids kasi pinilit siguro ng mga parents :)) :)) :)) :))....Oh well....ok lang yon. At least I had fun, and we all did....

- Jennel and I tried the velcro wall after the party. Masaya SANA siya, kung walang "napipisa" sa akin....I think you know what that is....kasi nakadikit yung suit sa wall, tapos gravity....so ayon, napipisa....hahahaha....tapos ang tagal tagal pang magpicture ni manong....so I really told him na napipisa yung kinbukasan ko....gets ni manong, kaya he let me down....tapos second time, ganon ulit....but Jennel followed....so ayon....haha....ang nakakatawa pa....siya yung unang binaba sa velcro wall, so mas matagal kong "inendure yung pain". HAHAHAHA....Again, it was fuuuun :D:D:D:D....:D:D:D:D

- After the party, I was told by my sis to go to Greenbelt 5 to meet them (sila kasi naghatid sakin sa party tapos uwi). On the way to meet them, I met Edu Manzano in Greenbelt 5. Ayon, pakapal face ako kasi dala ko digicam. La lang, just for the sake na may pic ako kasama siya. Hahahahahahahahaha....ganon talaga kung may digicam, nawawala ang self control. HAHAHAHA :)) :)) :)) :))

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Buti nga pumayag siya. And buti yung store na pinuntahan ko yung walang tao. Hahahaha....super small shop eh. Hahahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhaa sorry it really hurts gil. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok lang. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Enjoy naman noh!!!! Hahahahahahahaha. Sana naman din may consideration sina kuya sa thing ko. HAHAHAHA....:)) :)) :)) :)) Kuya 1: "Uy, may nababasag daw sa kanya. Nababasag daw kinabukasan niya." Kuya 2: "Ah, o sige, sandali lang ah. Paakyatin natin ito (turo sayo Jennel)."....DI BA?? HAHAHAHA....may "sandali" pa siyang nalalaman. HAHAHAHA. Pero ok lang noh!!!! Super duper saya :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete