Friday, June 12, 2009

Crystal's Nineteenth ~ Harlequin Reunion ~ Me. Haha.




- June 12, 2009 (Yey Independence Day)

- Crystal invited me to her birthday celebration a few nights ago. Though I was informed that it would be a sort of reunion for their HS class named "Harlequin", I agreed to go to their "sort of reunion". She was the one celebrating her birthday anyway (labo....), so I couldn't refuse (unless I had a valid reason etc). I knew most of the people in their class anyway, so I guess it was ok. Self realization: Ako lang pala ang hindi taga-Harlequin kanina. :O :O :O :O Sa bagay parang Harlquin na rin ako at some point....when I would sometimes go to their class during lunch break and make kupit kupit Clarisse's food. Afterwhich, I'll go back to the orangeland from where I came from. HAHAHAHA. Joke. :D:D:D:D

- Went to Clarisse's house around 11:30. Thinking that the celebration would be around noon, I did not eat lunch at home. Well, I had no choice but to eat lunch in Clarisse' house. I was thankful that Clarisse's family were cool with that. Hehe.

- After lunch, I played a little Rockband with Clarisse and her siblings. A bit later, Tal and Jane arrived. Now, we all played Rockband!! Yey. I was a bit tanga in rockband, since I don't play drums nor play guitar. I told Clarisse that I felt prejudiced because Rockband didn't make a keyboard for the game (I'm a keyboard person). Rockband can add some more colors for the keyboard, since there are only 4 colors for the drums, and I think 5 for the guitar. Haha.

- After we left Clarisse's house, we picked up Leanne and Jac Uy along the way. Had Jai Ho moments in Clarisse's car. We also got lost at one point, since we cannot find Marga's house. Obviously, we found it in the end. (Uncle, sorry we had to pay the toll fee....:( :( :( :( )

- After we arrived at Marga's house, we had a fun time singing karaoke. I also had my Charice moment with "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. I practiced that just for Crystal. Hahahaha. I was really hoping that the karaoke had "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" from Dreamgirls, but it didn't. Sure, the song does have a lot of challenging notes, but hey, I'm up for that. Charice moments nga eh. Hahahaha.

- AR had a fun time singing Bahay Kubo. The whole group had a fun time with Careless Whisper. HAHA

- I became a mascot at one point since I wore my jinbei-over-yukata, since Tal and I had a deal a few nights ago. Tal would bring her bindi set she bought fron Little India (see previous album Tang Ren Jie Zhi You AND Choti Bharat Yaatra 3) if I bought my Japanese attire *for her birthday*. Haha. Conveniently, Marga's wonderful museum-like house had a display of not one, but 2 Guang Gong spears. I got a grip of one of the spears (the spear was VERY heavy). The spear did made my get up better. Haha. Some people came to me so that they can take a picture with me. Mascot nga, sabi ko. HAHA.

- I took off my Jap attire since it was getting hotter the longer I wore it.

- The group also played charades. Our team won. YEY. Haha. It was lots of fun. I really missed charades. It was, and still is, my favorite game....except when the words on the paper (our theme was movies) are difficult to act....These include abstract nouns like "The Happening", "No Reservations", "Vacancy" and whatevers. Hahahaha.

- Of course, the food was great as well :D:D:D:D

- We went upstairs to supposedly watch the Harlequin CD (their videos during HS). Sadly, no one bought the CD, and Marga's copy of the videos was also missing. We watched Marga's AVP used in her debut last Dec. 5, 2008, while Marga was searching for her CD. With much hope, Marga let up watch her Super Juniors video while she went on searching. Alas, the CD was not found, and we all went back downstairs. Some went home already, but most of us stayed, primarily because we were waiting for our sundos. Some played billiards, while Sherly and company sang karaoke again. Clarisse, Tal, Jane and I were throwing suggestions at Crystal for her haristyle tomorrow. She's going to have her first cosplay experience tomorrow in SM Megamall (di ba may swine flu doon?? Sabi nila baka si Crystal lang daw mag isa bukas sa Cosplay. Harharharhar. JOKE)

- Finally, it was time for us to go home. Marga accompanied us to the gate while we waited for Clarisse's car to arrive. With our "baong pansit", we rode in the car with more Jai Ho moments. Haha.

- Overall, I can say that I did have a lot of fun, even though I wasn't fully recovered from last night's migraine and stiff neck. Haha. Well I don't have my migraine anymore, thanks to cold drinks, but yeah, bummer, I still have my stiff neck. :D:D:D:D






Fun Stuff: (A part of Jai Ho in Spanish, pasensya na if ever there would be grammatical errors, just in case someone notices. This was the best that I could do.)

Jai Ho....Eres la razon por la que vivo....(Jai Ho, you are the reason that I breathe *I used "live" instead of breathe)

Jai Ho....Eres la razon por la que sigo creer....(Jai Ho, you are the reason that I still believe *I used "continue to believe" instead of still beleive)

Jai Ho....Eres mi destino, Jai Ho....o.o.o.o.o (Jai Ho, you are my destiny....Jai HO....o.o.o.o.o)


~wala lang random....lalalala~

21 comments:

  1. happy birthday! hahahaha hindi ko napansin na ngyn n pla bday mo. parang kelan lng kc sinabi sken ni donna about dun sa wishlist mo eh. hahahahhaha HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the guitar!
    i envy clarisse for having that! O.o
    gusto ko ulet punta haus niya.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muntik na ako mabiktima nito ah. >_>
    Tae, kahit amoy parang bread eh. pasaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHAHA! ANG PLASTIC NG NGITI MO!
    NAKAKAINIS. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy kea nyan!
    tinikman ni AR. kinagatan! LOL. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si AR ba?
    Ang alam ko si Paul. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sige makirockband ulit tayo sa house nila. Hahahaha. Kung magsalita akala mo bahay ko .Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMOY BREAD KASI EH. HAHAHAHA. Akala ko talaga nung una tunay na bread. Haha. Yung pandesal ko sa bahay lagyan ko rin kaya ng chocolate face?? Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Si Paul din daw kinain eh, napunit daw sa lakas ng kagat niya. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pagrab gilbert! teyngkyuuUuu!!


    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baket?? Pumayag ba ako?? Kapal mo ha. JOKE. Hahahaha. Sige feel free to grab. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha! lahat naman bahay mo eh.
    kung san ka pumunta haus mo na.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buang. HAHA. Pano naman nangyari yon. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natawa ako sa Album title mo! :) You're welcome anytime :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yey. Haha. Namiss ko nga class ninyo. Lalo na yung part na kumukupit ako ng food kay Clarisse. Tapos naiinis siya. HAHAHAHA. *Peace tayo Clarisse* Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muntik na rin ako mabiktima diyan. Haha. Ang saya nung amoy eh. Tapos may habit ako na pinipiga ko yung bread pag super lambot nung bread. (like Pandesal type bread. Ganon.) Tapos naramdaman ko na rubber pala siya. Tapos nadepress ako. Kasi....hindi siya tunay na bread :|:|:|:|

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ako na depress ako ..kase kinagat ko. #_@ naloko ako c paul at c eric din naman. mapait xa nung kinagat ko. wah nalasahan ko pa!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yuck ha AR. YUCK. HAHAHAHA. Nakakapikon pa yung mga mukha sa tinapay, ang epal. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete