Sunday, November 25, 2012

Neighbors' Afternoon Out Once More


- November 24, 2012, Saturday.

- As all Saturdays, I wanted to make my Saturday socially productive, especially since I hadn't been out during the last 2 Saturdays. Finally, my neighbor Charmaine was available, although I wouldn't be able to accompany her to attend a board game seminar in Galleria, since I had to watch a play in UP this morning.

- My neighbor and I went to Lucky Chinatown to cool off from the rather hot weather, and walk around. We tried Bon Chon's new onion rings, although we both don't highly recommend. The onion rings were too oily.

- Soon, while passing by the cinema area to check out the movies, although we weren't planning to watch anyway, we saw a funny soy bean mascot representing the newly-opened Mr. Bean, a newly-opened dessert place  offering soy-based ice cream and drinks. We felt that this is a good alternative to yogurt places, especially since the ice cream and drinks were not too sweet.

- After bumping into many many people I knew, we decided to visit my former neighbor Riezeryl, who sprained her foot the other day. We bought her some revel bars as a "get well soon" gift. (And I hope she does, so we'll be able to go off elsewhere soon!! :D:D:D:D)








No comments:

Post a Comment