Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Debbie Day 2014:

- February 18, 2014, Tuesday.

- Last week, my friend Debbie told me that she would be coming home from Canada for a week to attend an important event, and would be able to meet me for a day. We decided to meet in MOA, together with Debbie's sister Jasmine and her friend Joanne.

- We met in MOA right after doing some errands. Debbie and Jasmine were with their elder sister Mary Joyce. Joyce later met their mom and other sister, and left Jasmine, Debbie, and me after Joanne came.





- We had an early dinner at Watami, a Japanese restaurant facing the bay, with surprisingly reasonable prices for Japanese food. Joanne recommended that we try out their donburi meals since they were the restuarant's specialty. Watami also had some nice desserts; I ordered the matcha parfait.

- After dinner, we met Debbie's family, and I prepared to go home since it was getting late already. It was fun to meet Debbie and Jasmine (and their family) again, and it has been some time since the last time I saw Joanne. I would have hoped to spend more time with Debbie, but I am hoping that the next time I see her will be soon too; I see her once or no time at all per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment