Friday, March 28, 2008

Yah Dharma Ke Pyaar: The Ramayana Story (Screenshots)




Ok, so I had this wild idea of taking pictures of people from the DVD version of the play....it's a result of boredom....haha....Sorry the pics are a bit unlcear. I also apologize for the disoriented sequence of the pictures....Here's why: the first part is alphabetically arranged for actors who had solo pictures. The second part is a mixed picture of non-solo pictures of the actors. The third consists of pictures by the dancers. The fourth, the singers, the fifth, the teachers (1 photo), the sixth, curtain call, and finally the seventh, are 2 pics of the tarp given to me by Ms. Chan....

I so miss this day (February 10, 2007), and all the experiences the cast had during practice season. I couldn't believe that I managed to do almost 14 or 15 big jobs for this play. Oh well....I always watch the DVD, so I won't miss Ramayana so much....This play is one of my biggest accomplishments, and I have a lot of people to thank for. Thank you very much, to the dancers, singers, cast, advisers, and other people who helped me with everything and cooperated with me during practice. Thank you also to the other people, like the ushers/usherettes, prompters, the batallion of guards and soldiers from Ayodhya, Mithala, Kiskinda and Lanka for you time in joining the play. Thank you also to the kind office of Chiang Kai Shek College for giving me an opportunity to show the students of CKSC not only the capabilities of the MASCKS's members, but also to present the students a form of literature not familiar to them, but worthy to watch. Thank you also CKSC for choosing me to receive the President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo Awards for Excellence in Arts and Culture for this play....

JAYA JAYA AYODHYA!!!! JAI SRI RAM!!!!

10 comments: