Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Eggzuytid Trio - Life Apart from Thesis and Stuff




- August 24, 2010, Tuesday

- I never really liked Tuesdays (and Thursdays) since the beginning of time. I don't really know why, but I feel like my TTHs seem to have some negative aura. It's hard to explain, but I'm weird just like that.

- Today way different. It was a Tuesday that I looked forward to the past 2 to 3 days. It all started when Megan asked me to watch her little bro's intersection basketball game in CKSC. Then, Jack tagged along too. Our tiny plan was to watch the game, then eat afterwards. Simple.I know it sounds crazy, but I went really crazy over this tiny thing. I really think that I need to thank my crazy academic life for my severe lack of social life for the past few months, except for some instances. (Refer to past albums.)

- I met Megan around 3:50 in the CKSC lobby, and stayed for a while in the music room. The bell rang a few minutes later, and Megan went ahead to the gym with her younger brother (the older of the two brothers,) while I went downstairs to pick up something from a friend.

- I went up soon after and watched the game with Megan while I chomped on my noodles. I like noodles. They promote long life. Haha. :) :) :) :) Anyway, Megan and I were waiting for Jack, he was VERY late, but we managed to fool around despite my slight cough and cold.

- Time went swiftly while we were watching the game. As I happily ate my noodles, and annoyed the hell out of Megan (peaceeee,) Jack and Megan got to know each other more; from what I know, they never really talked way back in high school until recently.

- Megan's bro's side lost the game, but undoubtedly, their team played well. (Or so I think they did. I don't play ball. Maybe Jack can tell. Haha.) The three of us walked towards Shakey's Masangkay, since it was the nearest and nicest thing among the foodie places around. Plus, it was the least crowded restaurant.

- I'm not really sure why Jack treated Megan and me, but he did. By the way, we had pizza, pasta, and a medium-sized ice cream platter. Yes, I know, I'm not really allowed to consume something cold because of my cough and cold, but I did. Haha.

- Aside from trying our best to finish what we ordered, Megan and Jack had a common interest in making me shut up. If I know better, they almost wanted to shove their spoons in my mouth. Yey, bonding over attempting me tone down, less hyper, and more tame. I don't really know what happened to me today (and a whole lot of times before,) but today was one of those super-hyper-days without really knowing the cause. Mr. Villaverde also didn't help shut me up; he was a part of the crowd from the nearby table, and occasionally came to our table to chat with us.

- I was, and still am, happy that Jack and Megan seemed to be comfortable with each other, since it was the first time they formally talked to each other in person. (Again, I think this is the case.) I am also thankful for these two, for they have revived my life-outside-school, since I am currently drowning in the flood of requirements from all my classes - not to mention my individual undergraduate thesis. I am hoping that I would get to hang out with these two again in the near future. Come to think of it, it was around 8 months since the last time I saw Jack (refer to Christmas/Sofitel photo album.) I saw Megan a few weeks ago, but still, it wasn't something like this. :D:D:D:D

- Now, I am back home, and faced with the flooding requirements that I can't not do. Well, graduation is just around the corner, and I am trying my very best to not get delayed. :|:|:|:| I can also feel my age. I'm old. :|:|:|:|




** Last thing: THANK YOU JACK :D:D:D:D Until next time :D:D:D:D

5 comments: