Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The "Bonggels" Photoshoot: A Sweaty Day




- September 14, 2011, Wednesday.

- Today was once again a Wednesday, which meant the last day to bum before having yucky Thursday night classes once more (the class is only yucky because of the schedule.) I was supposed to go out with a friend today, though my friend had a sudden thesis consultation in the afternoon, which left me with no one to go out with. I soon found out that my friends Lennie and Renee would be having a photoshoot at Renee's house for their soon-to-open online clothing store. I asked if I could tag along, and luckily they told me I could come.

- I arrived at Renee's house after a long walk, holding 8 rolls of white cartonlina on one hand (Renee asked me to buy them,) and a large 7-Eleven Slurpee and donuts on another hand. I was perspiring a lot, and didn't hesitate to site down on the floor.

- I caught Renee and Lennie during the photoshoot. Lennie was the model, while Renee was working the camera. I was Renee's assistant, and was tasked to help Lennie with her poses after Renee told Lennie certain poses that she wanted. In the end, I just sat down and used Renee's laptop to check my Facebook, while upbeat music was playing (to energize Lennie's model-ish mood. Haha.)

- We finished the shoot around 4, and went back to Renee's room to chill and rest our tired bodies. I offered to have some pizza delivered, and played a game of Taboo while waiting. Taboo is a guessing game in which a person selects a card from a deck, all cards containing words. Each card contains one word to be guessed by the team members, and the player should blurt out words associated with the "mystery word." However, there are also 5 additional "forbidden" words written below the mystery word, all of which closely connected to the mystery word, and cannot be used by the player when giving out clues.

- The pizza soon arrived, and we quickly kept the Taboo cards, and ate. We also talked about random stuff while eating, and ended the day at around 6-ish in the evening.

- I hurried home, since I wanted to take a bath so badly, but I had a quick stop at McDonald's after seeing some friends there. At least McDonald's has air conditioning. Haha. I stayed there to have a short chat, and left for home once more. Right now, I have taken my bath, and I feel so clean and unsweaty. Yay for a fun day. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment