Thursday, January 2, 2014

The First for 2014: Someone's Back (For A Visit)!!

- January 2, 2014, Thursday.

- My friend and former carpool-mate Isen came home from USA around a month ago, since he's on winter break from his doctorate/teaching-assistant duties. I was surprised when my neighbor Charmaine told me that he'd be meeting us, since Isen has never gone out with us before; we only hung out with him during our carpool trip.




Finished all our food.
- We had dinner at Lucky Chinatown's Sincerity, a branch of one of Chinatown's best-known hole-in-the-wall restaurants. We had its popular fried chicken, big kikiam, and oyster cake, among others. Annabelle wasn't supposed to come, but Charmaine bumped into her on the way to the mall, so Annabelle tagged along.

Finished all our milk tea.
- Annabelle had to leave after dinner, so only the four of us stayed behind for milk tea at Happy Lemon. I know, it's not a really out-of-the-ordinary meeting, but since it's my first time to hang out with Isen outside college carpool days, this meant a lot to me, probably more than what the dinner meet-up meant to Isen.

No comments:

Post a Comment