Sunday, September 26, 2010

TWINS WILL BE TWINS: Birthday 2010 (And the Afternoon Before)




- September 26, 2010, Sunday

- AFTERNOON: Went to RP to meet Tricia, buy my twin Karel's present, and food for my panelists. It was nice to sit down with Tricia and talk, while having hazelnut yogurt in the Coffee Bean. :) :) :) :)

- EVENING: Bless and I met up with Jess and Miguel outside Shakey's Masangkay, and took a sit at the second floor. We waited a while for the others to arrive, including my "twin," Karel. All of us were excited to see each other, especially Miguel and Karel, since we haven't seen those two in a long long long long time.

- After Nathalie, Karel, and Genevieve arrived, and ordered our food, Bless and the others planned to surprise Karel and I with a cake each. The surprise however backfired. Apparently the table across ours was also celebrating someone's birthday. The waiter brought them the wrong cake(s), and the lady even said "Baka sa kanila iyan." Knowing she shouldn't have said it out loud, she even acknoledged her mistake "OH. Hindi ko pala dapat nasabi." Haha. But it was still OK. Karel and I were still touched, and were very much surprised about the cakes. I just told Karel in a joking way that we should act surprised if the cakes would be brought out after dinner (as seen in the pictures below.)

- We took turns narrating current events in our lives, with Miguel lecturing us about theology while having dinner. Trust me, it was enlightening, although I found the setting to be a bit awkward for that "lecture." Still, it was nice to see Miguel being more active than usual. He doesn't hide from the camera anymore!!

- We took pictures the whole night, with Genevieve maximizing my camera's functions like I've never done before. She did take great shots. :) :) :) :)

- We left around 9:30 in the evening, and waited for Miguel's car to arrive. Miguel was nice enough to drop off most of them home. As for Bless and I, well, we had no excuse, and had to walk home (we live 30 seconds~1 minute away from Shakey's. HAHAHAHA.)

- I couldn't have imagined that we had a three-hour dinner that didn't seem to last a second. We had too much fun, too much laughter, too much food (so much so that my new shirt's buttons nearly burst,) too much stories, too much love, and too much memories to reminisce, narrate, and to be fulfilled in the future (they'd be memories after we fulfill them.)

- I hope to go out with these people again during our relatively short(er) sem break. I love these people. :) :) :) :) Go Cinqqqq~~ :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment