Saturday, October 2, 2010

Doing Double, Seeing Double: A Saturday of Friends, Dices, Music, Food, and Twins :) :) :) :)




- October 2, 2010, Saturday

- I dropped by the CKSC basement, where the council had their mooncake dice game, to give my friend Robina's sister Robina's gift. It's her birthday today. Since I was already there, the people asked me to join in. (I wasn't going to, but they insisted. Haha. Besides, I had almost an hour to spare before my piano lesson.)

- It was fun to join them, although I wasn't able to complete the whole game. It was also nice of them to invite me, even if I'm not really part of the council anyway (since the day I graduated from CKSC. HAHA.) I do know a lot of them from before, but still, I was glad that the age gap didn't matter. :) :) :) :)

- After my piano lesson, I was able to see some people from the star section 2 years after mine, who also had their own little mooncake dice game in one of the classrooms in the 4th year hall. It was also a blessing to see them. I haven't seen people from their batch in ages, even those who studied in Ateneo as well.

- My stay in CKSC this afternoon was shortened after I met up with the twins, Oi Hing and Oi Kwan, at the waiting room. I haven't seen these two in a long time. It was a good thing that both of them were available today.

- Both of us went to Shakey's Masangkay (always and forever :)) :)) :)) :)) ) and ate a rather heavy early dinner. Still, attempting to finish the table-ful of dishes, with short "tummy rests" in between, was a good excuse to have a long stay in Shakey's and talk endlessly about our lives, even if we do get to talk regularly in YM. Heehee.

- I am glad that today went rather well, as opposed to a confusing, not-too-good, and rainy yesterday. I do hope that the coming days would be nice to me. (Please.) Finals week is coming up in two weeks. :|:|:|:|

2 comments: