Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cool-down Saturday at Chinatown




- April 14, 2012, Saturday.

- I wanted to meet someone today, and asked if my friend Audrey was available. She was, fortunately, and so I arranged for us to meet in the heart of Chinatown.

- I first dropped by some friends' house to drop off some things before meeting Audrey at Shoppers' Mart. After meeting, we both checked out the milktea place called "The Tea Life" if was already opened. The store was under renovation for several months, and what used to be a "shoe box" is now a bigger milk tea place, with air conditioning, chairs and tables, and a menu thrice the size of the original. I ordered my favorite green tea milk tea, and added another vanilla milk tea, a new flavor. I forgot which one Audrey ordered.

- We both spent the afternoon enjoying the air conditioning, and our ice-cold milk tea. Audrey tried her hand in learning Korean from me, and quite enjoyed it despite the initial difficulties of language-learning.

- We stopped by the grocery after finishing out milk tea and lesson, and then proceeded to the Korean grocery to buy something as well. I stopped by my friend Shirby's store after Audrey and I parted, and yes, I took the opportunity to take a photo of Shirby and me with the same position since 2008. Haha.

- I hope the wind will be kinder and blow some air across Manila. It's too hot. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment