Thursday, March 14, 2013

No Pie Pi Day of Asianness

- March 14, 2013 (3-14, therefore "pi,") Thursday.

- My friend Marga invited me earlier for a dinner nearby with our friend Melissa. Quite strange for them to have a dinner out on a Thursday night, but why not, right? It was also quite fortunate that we were able to push through, since the heavy rain poured this afternoon - it even hailed in some parts of Metro Manila - but the weathe went back to its good ole summer heat half an hour later.




- I met Marga at around 6pm, and went to Lucky to look for Melissa. We decided to have lunch in Little Asia. I wasn't used to seeing Little Asia quite empty, and had to constantly remind myself that it was still Thursday, and so the mall wasn't too full.

With their idol, Nichkun Horvejkul.
- We walked around afterwards to condition our tummies for dessert. Soon, we settled in Rainbow Snow to have Taiwanese desserts. I was a bit full, so I ordered a large glass of matcha mousse; it wasn't too sweet so I liked it. My friend and Rainbow Snow owner Ricsson was also there, and he came to chat with us once in a while.



- The three of us saw our friend Karen just as we were about to go to the parking lot. It was a nice brief encounter. I think she was the cherry on top of today's pi(e) day. :D:D:D:D


No comments:

Post a Comment