Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Wizard of Self-Camera Shots and His Unicorns Once More

- March 9, 2013, Saturday.

- It's been a while since I last posted here; I've been quite busy lately with school and some personal errands. Still, I haven't stopped making time for amusement, entertainment, and relaxation. Today, I finally got to meet my college carpool group again in Lucky Chinatown Mall.

- My neighbor Charmaine and I stopped by at Starbucks Lucky to meet Kenn and Zach. We were later met by Danica, and we soon purchased tickets to "Oz the Great and Powerful" before hopping to Italianni's for dinner.

- Latecomers Mich and Eric joined us for dinner lately. Because of Danica's generosity of letting us use her Italianni's discount card, we all got to order more. We had 2 pastas, a pizza, a salad, and some prosciutto (Italian bacon.)







- We had Happy Lemon after dinner, just to wind down a bit, though our milk tea session had become more of a laughing fest, a continuation of our dinner hilariousness.


- Our last agenda for the night was the movie. Oz the Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, and Michelle William, was perhaps one of the best 3-D movies I've seen. The effects were grand, and the 3-D parts were well-thought of. I felt the conclusion was a bit abrupt and straightforward, but nevertheless was a great family-fun movie.

I told them to have faith in me with this photo. Haha. It's a bit blurry though, but was supposed to be a test shot.
The power of the self-timer.
- Eric, Danica, went with Mich's car, and Charmaine, Zach, and I joined Kenn's on the way home. I hope we'll have more wind-down-hilarious meet-ups like this one more regularly. Been a long while since I last saw them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment