Friday, October 16, 2009

"I Stopped By To Have Dinner" With Jessica and Karlene (After the CKSC Fair) :) :) :) :)




- October 16, 2009, Friday, first day of the CKSC 70th Anniversary School Fair (Octobliss)

- I didn't have pictures of me during the fair because I was too busy talking to people, walking around, eating, eating, eating, eating, and avoiding myself from being stamped or handcuffed.

- I was on my way home around 5:20 and saw some familiar faces when I passed by Shakey's - Jessica and Karlene.

- I went in the restaurant just to say a quick hello and have a few conversations before heading home. Karlene and Jessica insisted on having dinner with them, so I did.

- We had a marvelous time catching up on each other and pretty much people from our batch. During the conversations, I then realized that the gate towards the "real outside world" is also near....Oh well. :D:D:D:D

- I was supposed to pay the bill, but then Jessica insisted that she should pay the bill, since her birthday came a few days ago, but Karlene had a marathon run towards the counter and paid the bill. (Karlene....next time....we'll pay the bill. Haha.)

- We went home around 7, after chomping down on food and talking almost endlessly about everything. Thanks for paying the bill Karlene. We really owe you. :) :) :) :)

6 comments:

  1. I was supposed to pay the bill, but then Jessica insisted that she should pay the bill, since her birthday came a few days ago, but Karlene had a marathon run towards the counter and paid the bill. (Karlene....next time....we'll pay the bill. Haha.)

    -sure. d na me tatakbo! hahahaha i'll let you guys pay the bill na. of course in an expensive restaurant! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. d pakipot yan noh. as a photographer, i dont want to take a photo na. maybe, hndi na ako vain??hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no nagbagong buhay ka na?!?! DI KA NA VAIN?!?! *GASP*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. Haha. Pumunta ulit ako kanina. Haha.

    ReplyDelete