Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Autumn Evenings, My Belated Birthday, Downtown Chinatown :) :) :) :)




- November 3, 2009, Tuesday, celebrated my birthday for the third time. Haha.

- Earlier today, the wind was blowing like crazy; things around the house started to fly and walk around. I didn't even have to open the electric fan because it was THAT windy.

- This was an adventure (err....more of a calm sit down dinner I guess) that I never thought would push through, but luckily, it did. Like what Jane told me a few minutes ago, "time was not enough for this day". I share the same sentiments.

- I went to Cristina's house around 5:20pm, and walked towards Chinatown. After arriving at Tasty Dumplings Ongpin around 5:40, Jane and Tal were already able to reserve a seat for the four of us. Jane and Tal surprised me with 3 birthday cupcakes that tasted totally awesome.

- We ordered dinner and started to chat like we haven't talked to each other for years.True enough, this was one of the memorable dinners of my life, since the four of us were able to go somewhere together - something we haven't done before, and something I thought was almost impossible to happen (a long and confidential story.)

- After dinner, we went to Cafe Mezzanine a few steps away and shared a banana split for dessert. We talked until the restaurant closed around 8pm.

- Tina and I walked home together, since our houses were near. Along the way, we were able to see Pei Mei and her brother. I guess this was one of today's surprises. I am so glad to have seen Pei Mei, because I haven't seen or talked her for a long long time. Sadly, she refused to take a photo of me in the middle of the street. Haha. She said she wasn't dressed up, and the street was dark.

- I arrived home after a few more minutes, and yes, I'm in poverty mode again. (Oh yeah, I still have another belated thing this Saturday. Hopefully, it will push through.)

19 comments:

  1. pa grab ako ah.. transfer ko sa fb! with captions?=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twas really fun! Kahit nakaupo lang tayo ang saya padin. Napagod ako infairness ah! Hahahaha! Thanks again, Gilbert. Glad you liked the cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pati nga nanay ko eh. Hahahaha. Naintriga sa cupcakes. Hahahaha. Thanks much din. Masarap muchhhh :D:D:D:D and yes, nagce-crave ako sa cupcakes recently dahil sa mga baking shows na napapanuod ko. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. This is SO yummy :| I should have bought some home palaaaa. ARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fairness mura lang pala siya ha. (for a silver bread) 40php ata?? Pero siksik yung laman kasi. Haha. Light lang flavor pero sorta to die for di baaaa....:)) :)) :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo tsaka sulit ah kasi parang nakakabusog or nakakaumay sa isang small portion lang. pwede pa isave for later or something :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courrect!! This is actually perfect pag kinain mo siya instead of the rice. Kasi may side dishes lang, so kunyari order ka ng porkchop lang na walang kanin, tapos order ka nd silverbread. GOD ang sarap. Haha. Tapos eat it with the sabaw din, super nice. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. Dadaan ako ng saturday. Bibili ako niyan papatikim ko kanila Mommy :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I didnt know it was your bday! no bday alerts O.o haha anyways belated happy bday gilbert! hope u had fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terima kasih banyak banyak. Haha. My birthday was one month and 9 (??) days ago. Haha. (Today is Nov. 4, 2009). Hahahaha. Start counting!! :)) :)) :)) :)) Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Yun lang masasabi ko.



    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite-est photo of all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ako ren. Sabi ko nga. PRICELESS. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete