Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gilli And Oli's Belated Much Birthday At MOA




- November 7, 2009, Saturday

- Met Jessica, Nathalie, and Berna at CKSC around 9:45, and went to fetch Oli at his place.

- As usual, we rode the train and the shuttle to MOA. Oliver wasn't able to ride the train with us, so he had to catch the next one.

- We arrived at MOA around 11 something and walked to Italianni's for an sort-of early lunch. Along the way, we decided to watch Jennifer's Body, and grabbed tickets for the 3:10 movie.

-In Italianni's, we had calamari, salmon pizza, and pasta Alfredo. Of yeah, we also had fun with the bottomless bread, plus the olive oil + balsamic vinegar sauce.

- After lunch, and a good amount of time to waste before the movie, we went to Razon's for dessert. We ate their nice and inexpensive halo-halo. Good thing there weren't many people in Razon's a while ago, and that Oliver paid for all our halo-halo.

- We decided to play billiards after dessert. We played for an hour, and had 2 games of 8-ball. The girls won the first round, and nobody won the second round, since the cue ball kept going into the holes. Joketime match.

- Since we had a good 45 minutes before the movie, we also decided to go to Timezone and play around a bit. Good thing I brought my Timezone card.

- Around 2:50, we went to the cinema-place and bought some popcorn. I saw Isen and company (one of which included a neighbor of mine who also happened to be Blessilda's cousin.) Guess what, they were going to watch the same movie as we were.

- The movie was really really weird and not as scary as I thought it would be. It was sorta thrilling at some point, and the rest either gross or sexual. Haha.

- We played a bit more in Timezone after the movie, and decide to go home after we got bored. We passed by Folded and Hung, and decided to look at red clothes, since my closet lacks red clothes (a big no-no for Chinese people, especially when relatives celebrate random events a lot.)

- I found a nice plain collared shirt that was on sale, but sadly, it didn't have my size. I was sorta pissed, because all the sizes were available except my size. (Plus, I felt a bit guilty since I just bought two clothes yesterday at Greenhills.)

- We went home around 6, and rode the train home. I was really glad I was able to go out again today since we planned today's trip since around two-three weeks ago. Some might not have been able to come, like Karel (had class), Erlyn (school thing), Miguel (somewhere in Antipolo), and Bless (ehem, in France for her JTA), and Fajj (um....something), but it was truly a nice and fulfilling trip....though maybe I'm not really fulfilled with my red-shirt hunting. Hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment