Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Ervina Saved Me From Boredom: Shooting of Mano Po 6 and Ervina's Belated 19th




- December 5, Saturday, 7am (DAW....but 10:30 in reality) to around 11pm.

- I was lucky to be given permission to watch/attend today's shoot of Mano Po 6 in my beloved alma mater. :D:D:D:D Since I don't have my school uniform anymore, I dressed to be one of the parents (odiba parent na daw ako)....or should I say, one of the "young and casual" people in the audience. Haha.

- I met some friends there who became my sons and daughters for the day (since I took care of their stuff; they weren't allowed to have bags and stuff in front).

- Overall, I really can't say much, since the shoot was honestly a bit boring. For some reason, I liked the shoot of Mano Po 3 better. *To think that was already 5 years ago."

- Heart was difficult to find because she was petite, but really really pretty. Unlike Angel Locsin or Dennis Trillo in the CKSC uniform in Mano Po 3, Heart didn't look awkward, or "too old", for the uniform. Zsa Zsa Padilla was stunning as always, and Mega, well, it was REALLY DIFFICULT to take pictures of her because she moves around A LOT.

- We had a really tiny amount of food for lunch provided by the set. Seriously. I shall not describe it anymore. I liked the hard boiled egg though. Haha. White and round like Onew hyung from SHINee. :D:D:D:D

- After the auditorium scene, many selected students were asked to stay to do another scene in the ground floor. The director told them to have bags or books with them so they'd look more like students. Kenny didn't have a bag, so he borrowed mine. Haha. I had to wait for around an hour for him. Haha.

- I guess waiting for Kenny was a BIG BLESSING IN DISGUISE. I met scout friends who finished their scouting in the Narra campus of CKSC, and came to the main campus for meetings. Some batchmate scouts were there as well.

- Ervina soon invited me to dinner with a few other former classmates for her belated birthday. I was really really relieved.

- Ervina attended her scout meeting, tagging me along. I had a nice time semi-bonding with batchmate scout friends.

- Ervina and I started to head towards Don Henrico's Ermita around 7pm. We rode the train to Pedro Gil.

- When we arrived, Erlyn, Mark, Eric and Chabert were there, as well as a few of Ervina's La Sallian friends (Deanne, VK, and Rachel Quema). We had a really really nice time talking about random stuff. *Definition of random: let's just say I discovered how repressed my friends are. HAHA.*

- I hitched a ride home with Erlyn's car. Talked nonstop in Erlyn's car. Haha. Hope her dad didn't find me annoying. Hahahaha. Her dad sorta knows me though. Haha.

10 comments:

  1. kumuha aq ah.. thank you.. nice shots ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. Thanks. Yung kay Mega yung panalo eh. Hahahaha. Magalaw kasi si Mega. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) mukha talagang student si heart.... :)) as in hindi mo sha mapapansin na artista pala pero really pretty :D hahahhahha she had her speech in Chinese ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo. Pero as expected, yung pronunciation niya mejo off. Pero yung accent/intonation niya pretty much ok lang. Haha. Pero grabe great effort yun noh. Feel ko kasi mejo more on biak-diam ginawa niya rather than understanding what she said word for word. Haha. Sa bagay, crunched na sila sa time eh. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, the pronunciation itself was not as good, pero expected naman yun. Yung intonations niya are very well though (sa standards ng someone na nagcrash course lang in Mandarin for the movie)....something na hindi very expected. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bakit ang super payat ni mark yao? :))

    ReplyDelete