Friday, December 4, 2009

Is It A Chinese Or A Korean Night??: Margarette Lim's Cozy 19th




- December 4, 2009, Friday, Golden Fortune Soler

- I arrived around 8 something in the evening, and immediately sad at the reserved table for Marga. Since I was bored while waiting for Marga and Grace to arrive, I just played games from my cellphone.

Random conversation:

Waiter: "Sir ilan po sila??"
Gilbert: "Ay sorry wala pa po yung nagpareserve ng table eh."
Waiter (while pouring my tea): "Oh. I guess you'll just have to wait."
Gilbert (to myself): "Wow....never expected that reply."

- A few moments later, Marga and MG arrived from DLSU, and ordered some siomai and hakaw before the others arrive.

- Venus and her sister Diane arrived shortly. To our surprise, Venus took a long time to order our entrees. As expected, the amount of food ordered was fit for I think 20 people....to think there was going to be 7 of us.

- Marga's sister and er boyfriend arrived while we were in the middle of our main course.

- While eating, we had a fun time discussing about everything Korean. As always. Haha. We feasted on more hakaws later since we always associate SHINee's Onew with hakaw. :D:D:D:D I even made a face on the last hakaw with the black sesame seeds from my butchi.

- After eating, and yes, we were sort of able to eat the for-20-people-amount-of-food, we headed to Starbucks Binondo, while Marga's sister went ahead and drove her boyfriend home.

- Venus and Diane were the only ones who had tummy spaces for coffee, so they were the only ones who bought coffee. Marga, MG and I rested our tummies. We also enjoyed our brief Starbucks stay by watching random youtube clips (thanks to Grace's laptop) of SHINee and 2AM's Jokwon (and his ssanti (cheap) dance of everything and anything.)

- We headed home afterwards. Marga drove us home. Since my tummy was a bit ok, my hyper-drunk mode switched on. Take note: I DID NOT drink, and I DON NOT drink at all, but there are just moments wherein I act drunk for some reason. Wow, a "drunk" guy in his sorta right hyper mind. Hahahaha.

- Time flies when people have fun....but for some reason, this "brief" night wasn't so brief as I expected. Wow, if only fun moments can extend itself like this one. :D:D:D:D

2 comments: