Friday, April 30, 2010

La Despedida de mi Bossing Querido - PART DOSSS!!!! :D:D:D:D




- April 29, 2010, Thursday

- After my Spanish classes, I had lunch again with the interns before going back to the Instituto for my boss' second despedida, this time, courtesy of my boss himself.

- He ordered a lot of cakes for us, and it wasn't obvious that everyone was waiting to indulge themselves in the good-looking cakes. While we stared at the boxes of cakes, we just tried to keep ourselves busy - including me messing up Drei's hair, and Drei messing up Martin's camera and making an obscure short film that happened to be disturbingly funny. :D:D:D:D

- We ate around 2 something in the afternoon, a little before my boss left the building. At the same time, Ma'am Nanette, the librarian who just returned to the Philippines from her month-long teacher training in Spain, told a lot of interesting experiences from her stay in Spain.

- I do hope that my boss arrives safely in Spain. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment