Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2 Hours, 2 Friends, 2 Missions: Miniventure Extreme




- August 3, 2011, Wednesday.

- I was bored today, just like all the other previous days. Obviously, I've been trying to rest a lot, and trying to detoxify myself while I can. This afternoon, I tried ever so hard to find someone I can hang out with, to no avail. My former neighbor Riezeryl was the first person in mind, since I knew she didn't have Wednesday classes, unless she needed to visit plants or companies for one of her classes. Unfortunately, she visited a plant today with her class.

- Riezeryl texted me that she wanted to find a pair of rain boots, just like mine, of if ever, something more girly. I understand her pain of needing to walk in places where flood is inevitable - especially during this rainy season. She told me that she would be coming home around 4pm, and we could have a late afternoon trip to Tutuban to look for boots.

- I went to her house at around 5:15, after she told me that she boarded the train back to Manila. I had a short meal in Country Chicken, and walked around my old roof deck, and finally, Riezeryl arrived at around 10 to 6pm. We walked to Tutuban, and there we started to storm Tutuban in search of rain boots.

- Riezeryl was begging me to slow down, but I told her that malls like Tutuban close earlier than regular malls, most especially the "tiangge" portions of the mall; those stalls/stores close around 6 to 6:30pm. The same situation goes for malls like 168, Divisoria, or Greenhills (excluding the non-tiangge parts of Greenhills.)

- Since we weren't able to successfully find rain boots inside Tutuban, we searched for rain boots at the lined-up "early night" market outside Tutuban. We were able to find some rain boots, but either they didn't fit Riezeryl's feet, or the style didn't appeal to Riezeryl.

- I couldn't believe that we were able to search every corner of Tutuban (even outside) in just on hour. Although we weren't successful in looking for rain boots, at least we got to bond together.

- I asked Riezeryl to accompany me to the McDonald's branch nearest to our house, since I wanted to chill and rest my/our legs after that hour-long walk. This was my/our second mission. Gladly, Riezeryl agreed.

- At McDonald's, I ordered a few things so we could eat something while we talked about life and stuff. By the way, I met my Erwin at McDonald's. Haha. Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo with him. Hehe.

- Riezeryl and I ended our short evening around 8pm, almost an hour after we arrived at McDonald's. I really wished we could have hung out longer, but just like my dinner with Audrey last night, short is better than none. :D:D:D:D

2 comments: