Friday, February 8, 2013

Pre-Chinese-New-Year Agenda 2013

- February 8, 2013, Friday.

- My high school alma mater decided to have a "wash day" today, an encouraged students to wear red, and/or Chinese costumes to school, in celebration of the upcoming Chinese New Year. It just so happened that I needed to be in my alma mater for the School of Music's concert recital, so I decided to play along with the school's wash-day plan. I wore a Manchurian-inspired attire, complete with accessories and my hat's fake braid.

- After an afternoon of finger-torturing rehearsals, I went home, changed my pants, and went on to my Korean-buffet dinner with some pals I haven't seen for a while. I decided to keep my red Chinese polo on since it's almost Chinese New Year anyway. I prepared my tummy the whole day for the buffet, and I felt like I was able to make the most out of the 580php I paid. Korea Choice Buffet (especially its beer-battered tempura) never fails to satisfy me. I ate too much that people might I'm a Buddha mascot for the new year. Oh well, advanced happy Chinese New Year to everyone!! :D:D:D:D

Oh Sir Villaverde. :)) :)) :)) :))


Neighbor dear Calvin.







My former student Mikayla. and her cute cheongsam.

"Colleauges," although I still see them more as (my) teachers. Haha.



With Marga, Marnie, Lala, and Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment