Monday, August 31, 2009

DEBBIE DAY: Spent The Day With The Long Lost Cinq Member :D:D:D:D




- August 31, 2009, Monday, National Heroes' Day

- We've been planning this get together thing for a few months now. Haha. At long last, I was able to see Debbie again after 5 years (??) or so. (I last saw her last 2004) Debbie was one of the top students from our batch in elementary. Obviously, she was supposed to be part of our class, but she moved to Canada before high school started, so we weren't able to be with her for a long long time (until the time we saw her in CKSC when she visited last 2004).

ANYWAY....

- I was picked up at around 9:15 by their driver, and stopped by at Debbie's house before going to MOA.

- I met Debbie and her mom at the elevator, and went up to their house. Awesome view of the bay :) :) :) :) Debbie and I talked for a while before going to MOA. I needed to catch up with quite a few (by a few I mean a lot) of things.

- We headed towards MOA around 10 something, and did a bit of shopping for Debbie's pasalubongs to her friends abroad. We checked out the movie soon after, and decided to watch Time Traveller's Wife.

- After buying movie tickets, we strolled along the bayside part of the mall until we reached Italianni's. Knowing that we won't make it to the movie (or at least be late), I ran back to the ticket seller and asked her if it was ok to change our tickets to the next showing. Apparently they weren't allowed to do that. Haha.

- Italianni's service was unusually slower today. I really don't know why.... we had great food still the same.

- Of course, more catching up during lunch.

- We ran towards the theater and was able to catch the most part of the film. The movie was not that good; "shallow" as Debbie would put it. (The movie was shallow, not the story) Haha.

- After the movie, we went around the mall to shop for Debbie's clothes. I really had a nice time shopping with her. Haha!!

- To have a short break, I invited her to merienda, and introduced her to the wonderful halo halo of Razon's. It was also a good way to cool down a bit....the sun was getting hotter by the minute.

- We met up with Debbie's sister and her group at Haagen-Dazs and waited until they finished their fondue.

- All of us headed towards the Hypermart exit and waited for Debbie's car to drop us off wherever. Most of us were dropped off at CKSC.

- It was technically a really really short day, but it was a really really memorable one. I'm really glad I had the time to go out with Debbie today. She'll by leaving again tomorrow afternoon to Canada. Awwww. Debs, if you're reading this, thanks so much for the Sumi stuffed toy and bookmark. It's really really soft. I'm teaching the stuffed animal spirit how to fly. Gonna let you know when it learns how to. Hahahaha. Thank you also for lunch. Hehe. I hope you're enjoying the last two slices of salmon pizza. :D:D:D:D I hope you bring halo-halo to Canada. Hahahaha. YEYYYY. I really really hope to see you in the future. Hehe. :D:D:D:D Take care, have a safe flight.

6 comments:

  1. omg, nasa pinas pa rin ba siya? u got to give me her number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this pic.. it's really nice.. i remember seeing you guys together when you were still back in kindergarten..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA. KILALA MO NA PALA AKO NUNG KINDER. HAHAHAHA.

    Hi, how's Canada?? :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think coz you guys are classmates with my cousin right..? correct me if i'm wrong.. or was it elementary..?:)

    canada's ok.. colder than phil i think.. haha..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lahat naman ata ng lugar mas malamig kaysa sa Philippines eh. Kahit disyerto mas malamig sa Philippines. HAHA. Yeah, Jansen was our classmate, but I was one of the people who were classmates with him in elementary as well....tapos biglang 4th year highschool sa Chinese naging classmate ko ulit. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really..? haha.. hindi naman siguro.. feel ko mas mainit singapore sa phil..:))

    that's nice naging classmates kayo uli..:D

    ReplyDelete