Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Moving Actors Society Of Chiang Kai Shek College (MASCKS): After 8 Years of Service




- School Year 2010-2011, my last MASCKS year.

- I have been part of the Moving Actors Society of CKSC (MASCKS) since I was in first year high school. During my 4 years in high school, I was an actor, pianist, choreographer, playwright, and many more. I rose from being a member, the assistant PRO, the head PRO, and a big leap of being the president in my senior year. After my high school graduation, I continued to serve MASCKS by being a visiting director, and an assistant lecturer in various workshops, especially acting workshops. I also got to have minor roles in MASCKS's plays during my college year.

- This photo album is filled with photos during my last year in MASCKS. I am more certain that it would be harder for me to return to MASCKS after college, since many roads await. However, this doesn't mean that I am letting go of MASCKS; it will always remain in my heart and I'll always remember it to be the family that shaped, changed, and added color to my seemingly monotonous life. It didn't only help me become a better actor, but a better person as well.

- I don't know what lies ahead of me, and neither does anyone. If I would be able to serve MASCKS in the future, then good. If not, it won't stop me from being a performer, educating people about the beauty of the empty stage, and the fulfillment of giving oneself to the world as a performer.

- Thank you very much for letting me be a part of MASCKS even after high school. I owe you big time!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment