Monday, December 27, 2010

Who Said Christmas Was Cold? - Trinoma With Friends. :D:D:D:D




- December 27, 2010, Monday

- We finally found time, again, to meet up during this Christmas break. Well, we really needed a venue to conduct our exchange gift thing. Today was also a special day, because we were joined by Eleazar, former kinder classmate, transferred schools, and now, Jessica's suitor. *OMG I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THISSSSSSS*

- Anyhoo, before going to Trinoma, we helped Oliver find Nathalie's gift. Nathalie wanted a pair of closed shoes. We went to Farmer's Market, the mall where the MRT is connected, to find hopefully-cheaper shoes. Instead of Oliver buying a pair of shoes, Bless was the one who fulfilled her sandal-needs. Hahahaha!!

- We were able to arrive at Trinoma half an hour before our 3:45 movie. However, we were a few minutes late for the movie because some people had to do some errands (including finding a gift for Nathalie) in Trinoma. All of us watched "Father Jejemon," starring Dolphy. We wanted to watch Tanging Ina, but the tickets were sold out. Father Jejemon was OK, I suppose (in terms of the humor and punchlines,) but the climax (anticlimax perhaps??) went too quickly. I nearly died laughing and being confused. I also noticed that Eleazar can pass as a really Chinese version of EJ Falcon (who is French-Pinoy.)

- After the movie, Eleazar told us that he needed to meet up with his cousins and other family members, and left Jessica "to our care." We, or rather, I, decided to eat at Cyma's since we can't really decide on a decent place to eat (and exchange gifts.)

- After ordering, we started exchanging gifts. To my surprise, or not so surprise (for some reason I had this feeling that she was the one who picked me,) Jessica picked me. Jessica wasn't able to find my Josh Groban CD, and the books that I listed on my wish list were too expensive too. Instead, Jessica gave me a nice beanie!! Seriously, I not the beanie type, but I always wanted to wear a beanie - I haven't found the perfect beanie, but Jessica (and Eleazar) picked one with a nice color. :D:D:D:D On the other hand, I picked Bless, and I gave her a 2011 planner for yuppies. Hahahaha. (Dang, graduation's around the corner....)

- After dinner, which I treated, Genevieve claimed her two boxes of free donuts from Krispy Kreme. Since Nathalie needed to buy something from the nearby SM North EDSA (ahh, David Archuleta memories,) we left one box of donuts to Bless, Karel, Oliver, and Jessica, while the four of us accompanied Nathalie -- and took pictures while we're at it.

- Going home was supposedly a regular thing. We knew it was late, but we were able to ride the MRT to Cubao. However, we missed the last train to Recto. Instead of riding the train, like we had any choice, we rode the jeep to Recto. It was a long ride, but full of chatter and sharing. Thankfully, Erlyn's dad was able to give most of us a ride home. (Erlyn was our saviorrrrrr~~~~~~~)

- Next agenda?? Tomorrow's Cinq Reunion!! WOOHOOOOO~~~~~ :D:D:D:D

2 comments:

  1. please don't start wearing that to school... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) :)) :)) :)) No I won't....maybe. :)) :)) :)) :)) Depends. Ibabagay ko naman sa look ko. :)) :)) :)) :)) Tsaka baka hindi ko sa school susuotin kasi hindi puwede yung ganon sa classroom.

    ReplyDelete