Friday, December 10, 2010

A Day In Media Law Class. Teehee.




- December 10, 2010, Friday

- I decided to bring my camera today to school because I wanted to take pictures of the Christmas Card exhibit by the Modern Languages Department (my Korean Christmas Card is there!!) and the logo of the male CR in Kostka's ground floor. (The picture will show why.)

- Since I wanted to maximize my camera, I also decided to take pictures of a regular day in Media Law class. Well, our prof wasn't around today, but her son substituted for her; he also teaches one of the other media classes too.

- Since our class starts at the crack of dawn (a.k.a. 7:30 classes,) we come to school with our minds that seem to stay in dreamland. This means that we all act drunk and lost, without actually being drunk and lost, and we also say random things. However, most of us head back to dreamland within the three-hour class, for our sanity. It's also great the we get to have 10 to 15-minute breaks around 9am - again, for our sanity, and also for our tummies.

- Our class ended early, and I went straight home. Now, I want to sleep. *SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

No comments:

Post a Comment