Friday, May 16, 2008

2 Random Days in CKSC....




Went to CKSC to meet up with Michelle Hernandez....Hung out in the Music Room while waiting....met some people there....

Rex....is a student in the Music Center. Haha....We both have the same piano teacher....Rex was with his mom that time. I was trying to photograph Rex, but he kept on moving away from the camera. Lucky enough, I caught pictures of him. Hahahaha....The pic of Rex's mom was shot b Rex himself. I decided to keep the picture....hehe....

The other random day was when I went to CKSC to atten my piano lesson. I saw Grace and Gio there....they look so much alike :D:D:D:D

4 comments:

  1. Uy, new hair si Gilbert. HAha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay naku, dapat lang noh....more than 1 month na ako hindi nagpapagupit....haha....nagpagupit lang ako nung isang Sunday na wala akong ginagawa....hay....super busy kasi summer ko eh....

    ReplyDelete