Monday, May 19, 2008

Painting the Town Red: JANE'S FABULOUS 18th!!!!




-Emperor Villa, 6:30pm, smart casual/semi formal

-I wore my Indian top over my white Muslim garb, over my Thai rice pants. The red ribbon-belt was provided by Tina. I was supposed to look Indian, but later that night I realized that I looked more Mongolian. The day after the debut, I realized *again* that I looked more Kazakh than Mongolian....

-Tina and I surprised Jane with our live performance, a Chinese flute-violin duo. We played the never-ending-gasgas-na-gasgas-to-the-max-as-in Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (The Moonlight Represents My Heart) *cheesy*. Haha....pero ok lang, our version was well....acoustic....haha....

-Jane was in a very very cute red attire. It matched the red backdrop however, kaya parang nawawala siya pag nasa stage siya....yung kamay, paa and mukha na lang ang nakikita. Hahahaha!!!!

-One of the dishes served was pata ata....so I asked my tablemates...."What part of the meat is blah blah blah blah....A. RUMP B. SHANK C. LOIN D. SIRLOIN"....*a tribute to Ms. Borja....*

-Onga pala, I hosted the event with Jane's kabarkada in UST, Celene Gonzales. We cliqued, just as Jane thought we would. Hahahaha!!!!

-Had fun being very very hyper that night. Hehe....Had fun meeting up with old chums too....

-The party ended about 10:30 or so....I went home with Clarisse :D:D:D:D

3 comments: