Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This Is How We Bug People Having Their OJT....Haha....




Haha....May 5, 2008....

- I decided to see Nellie that day, since I was bored to hell at home.
- Nellie and I met up somewhere in Ongpin after her doctor's appointment.
- We waited for Mark to finish his work in Mercury Drugstore....
- Mark was shocked to see us. Haha....I thought he didn't recognize us because of his perplexed look. Hahahaha A typical Mark Yao look....HAHAHAHA....
- We walked him to his granpapa's drugstore....
- Nellie and I proceeded to Masangkay....
- We first visited Terence in his OJT in Silver Drugstore....
- After seeing him for like 5 seconds, we ate in McDonald's....
- Nellie talked. I ate....I talked, she licked her sundae. HAHAHAHA....
- After munching away....we headed back to Silver again to take a last look at Terence....Nellie kasi eh.HAHAHAHA....JOKE NELLIE....peace tayo :D:D:D:D

9 comments:

  1. saang silver drug xa work? masangkay? ongpin ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY nDI MO KO BINISITA!!! I WAS AT BAMBANG... tambo.. >.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha....alam ko, pero di ko alam till what time duty mo....then mejo late na kasi eh, di bali, Nellie and I planned to have this thingy again eh....haha....kasi hindi sapat ang 1 sitting sa McDonald's....hahahaha....:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg gilbert. puro muka mo=)) FIELDTRIPDIN TAYOOOO I WANNA BUG PEOPLE TOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. waah, gs2 ko rin sumama nxt tym, hahaha, kung mgkaka-time pa, gudluck naman! haha

    ReplyDelete