Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday 2010 with the Koreanophiles!!!! :D:D:D:D




- Sept. 25, 2010, my birthday :D:D:D:D

- I met Marga in McDonald's Taft around quarter to two. We drove off to Greenhills, and were stuck in heavy traffic, and pulled over by a police person. We arrived at Greenhills an hour and a half later. :|:|:|:|

- We met Venus and Mary Grace somewhere outside Timezone, played for a few minutes, and visited Fully Booked (where I met Berlina, a friend from college) while waiting for our 4:45 movie.

- We watched Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. CAN I PLEASE SAY THAT THIS MOVIE IS ONE OF THE MOST TOUCHING MOVIES I'VE SEEN EVERRR. The plot itself is a bit simple, though the lines, delivery, cinematography, not to mention the (almost realistic) effects really made the movie one of a kind. I nearly cried during these lines. I could so relate:

(non-verbatim) Soren: "Dad!! Dad!! They're real!! The stories are real!!"
Dad Owl: "Yes. You made them real."

- After the movie, we (actually I) shopped a bit before deciding where to eat dinner. I'm so glad I was able to find nice things in Greenhills. Hahahaha.

- We decided to eat at Little Asia, since it was one of the many nice places to have dinner in. I haven't eaten there in the longest time too. The four of us sat down and talked endlessly, as our dishes were served one by one. After I called for the bill, the waiter brought his batallion, with a tiny mango crepe-cake, and sang happy birthday to me (in Chinese!! Kinda miss singing "Happy Birthday" in Chinese though. Haha.) Obviously, it was the sly work of my three Koreanophile friends. Seriously, I was surprised, touched, and obviously, that made my night!! :D:D:D:D

- After dinner, and the grand surprise, Marga went to her car and drove off, as Grace drove Venus and me to the nearby SM Megamall, since Venus' family was there. I decided to go home with Venus since she lives nearby.

- I was surprised to see Jillian, Venus' cousin, who tagged alogn with Venus' mom, yaya, and driver. All of us rode of to Wack Wack to fetch Venus' little sister Dianne from a debut.

- Just when I thought we were already headed home, we stopped by in a Starbuck's branch in Roxas Boulevard, and had coffee and cookies. (Thank you Venus' mom for treating me. :) :) :) :) )

- I arrived home around 12:30, which means I had be away from home for almost half a day. HAHAHAHA!!!! Truly one of the best birthdays ever!! :D:D:D:D Once again, I really want to thank these three friends for conniving with the waiters in Little Asia for this litte-big surprise, and Venus' mom for treating me in Starbuck's and a popsicle we bought in Megamall. :D:D:D:D Right now, I still can't accept that I need to officially remove the "teen" in my age. :|:|:|:| Good luck to me!! :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment