Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gibby's Week-advanced Birthday with Nibby and Bibby. :D:D:D:D




- Sept. 18, 2010, Saturday

- I texted Nellie, the Oi Twins, and Josephine Bino his morning during MASCKS, if they wanted to join me for dinner tonight for my week-advanced birthday celebration. Sadly, the Oi Twins told me beforehand that they couldn't make it.

- The three of us met around a bit more than quarter to seven at Yellow cab Binondo, and almost owned the whole place. I never thought a place like Yellow Cab would be empty on a Saturday night. Needless to say, the three of us were competing chatterboxes, either reminiscing, catching up, or being ambitious.

- After settling our tummies, we all rolled to Starbucks - which is only 3 doors away from Yellow Cab. We continued out long conversation while drinking non-caffeinated drinks. Bino and I even had a chocolate-espresso-mousse thing each, which were really divine. Not too sweet, not too coarse, just right. Since Nellie was discouraged by her doctor to consume caffeinated items, she had an oatmeal-raisin cookie instead. :D:D:D:D

- What was to be a short short gathering turned out to be a really really long and meaningful one. We ate, conversed, and had fun for a good 3.5 hours. It was a blessing that Nellie and her dad were kind enough to drive Bino and me home, to think that they would be going farther away, since Nellie was the one who lived closest to Yellow Cab/Starbucks.

- I really hope that next Saturday would be a blast. :) :) :) :)

- Thanks, Bino and Nellie, for tonight. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment