Friday, September 24, 2010

Double Celebration: TRIPLE HAPPINESS!!




- Sept. 24, 2010, Friday

- I asked Dor and Mon to meet up with me today because I wanted to have an hours-away-before-the-actual-day birthday celebration with these two great people.

- I waited for Dor at CKSC until she came home from UST. She arrived around 6:30-ish, retouched for a few minutes, and both of us rode off to Binondo. Since Mon was only going to walk to the Binondo plaza, we thought of fetching Mon along the way.

- We arrived at Pancake House minutes later, and ordered lots and lots of food, since the three of us, coincidentally, ate less then usual earlier today. Still, we were surprised that we managed to eat a "tableful" of plates.

- After paying, we headed towards Starbucks Coffee next door. I wanted to tell Mon that I would be treating them there too, but Mon told us that she'd be treating us because she passed the board exam (congrats!!) So yey, Mon!! Flower Power!!!!

- While having cakes and coffee, I saw a friend from Ateneo lining up at the cashier: Lyndsay (don't have a picture though.) It was a bit awkward to see someone whom I always see in school or somewhere nearby my school only. I then figured out that she still lived somewhere in Binondo, which made a lot of sense. Before leaving, Lyndsay gave me a short friendly hug, and her elbow hit my Adam's apple spot on. I nearly choked. It was also an awkward experience. Still, I found it more funny than awkward though. Hahahaha.

- Dor, Mon, and I left Starbucks around 10-ish in the evening, though we hoped that the night could go on forever. It could, sort of, but we all had things to do. As for me, good luck to my thesis. :|:|:|:| Gotta prepare my defense presentation for next Wednesday. Oh life. :|:|:|:|

No comments:

Post a Comment