Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chinatown Morning With Tifa And Tifa's Friend. :D:D:D:D




- March 24, 2010, Thursday.

- Last night, Tifa asked me if I was available this morning, so we could check out Escolta's hidden and tiny museum. She told me that she was going to go with a copsplayer friend, Karlo.

- Though still a bit tired and sleepy from Blue Roast, I still decided to go this morning after Tifa gave me a call. Upon exiting our building, Tifa informed me that the museum was still closed, and would open at 1 in the afternoon; Tifa needed to go home around noon.

- I walked briskly to Escolta, not knowing why I got semi-lost along the way, and met Tifa and Karlo in Escolta's Tropical Hut. We decided to kill time by going around the usual tourist spots in Chinatown, and introduced Karlo to the traditional Chinese culture.

- We soon had lunch in President Tea House (the small one in Salazar,) and listened to Karlo's stories. We shared some dimsum while finishing our noodles and rice toppings.

- I am really happy that I was able to have a short short cultural trip with Tifa again. It's also always interesting and fun to meet some of Tifa's cosplayer friends. I hope I'd be able to bring Tifa to Little India soon. Heehee. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment