Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Official!!!!: Graduation 2011 (SOSS-SOH)




- March 26, 2011, Friday (Friday, Friday, we're graduating on Friday....Partying partying yeah!! Partying partying yeah!! Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun....)

- I arrived school around 1-something in the afternoon, and started taking pictures. My sister is currently in Beijing for their company outing, and obviously couldn't attend my graduation. Instead, mom made caricature of my sister's head on an illustration board with a matching greeting. My mom's crazy. Maybe I got my weirdness from her?? I wouldn't know. :|:|:|:| (I did make the infamous Charmaine mask and Danica mask when they had their JTA. Earlier during high school and elementary, I sometimes made small paper drawing of seatmates who were absent for that day, and placed those drawings on the vacant seat beside me. :|:|:|:| )

- Before lining up and taking more pictures of classmates, I was fortunate enough to have pictures taken with some professors, like my Spanish prof Sra. Rosales, dept. chair Sir Sev, my thesis adviser Ms. Borsoto, and Sir Bobby Guev, my theo prof who graduated with us, with his PhD degree.

- The graduation itself was not as boring (nor scorching hot) as the graduation practice we had last Monday. The event had some draggy parts, but it was OK. Of course profs who graduated with their MAs or PhDs got loud cheers from students - especially Bobby Guev. Hahahaha.

- After the graduation ceremony ended around 6-ish, I continued to pester my friends by taking pictures with them, and saying out temporary goodbyes. My parents and I ate at Omakase Tomas Morato afterwards, and bought a whole banoffee pie home. :D:D:D:D Happy day. :D:D:D:D

BTW: Just an observation. Girls who normally have straight hair, curled their hair for graduation, and a lot of girls who usually have curly/wavy fair, straightened their hair flat for today. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment