Monday, March 22, 2010

Binondo Starbucks With Tina :D:D:D:D




- March 22, 2010, Monday, the afternoon after my final performance in Boots Anson-Roa's class.

- Tina invited me through YM to meet up in Starbucks and study for our finals. I had not seen her in a while, and I decided to go, even if my legs were still a bit tired from the epic-long dance I did this morning.

- Like most of the time, I walked to Binondo's Chinatown, and saw Cristina inside with her thick pharmacy book. Hahahaha. I brought along my theo book and notes, since I'd be having my theo finals tomorrow afternoon (God bless me.)

- Of course, aside from studying, we talked a bit....OK, more than a bit....until around 7:20 in the evening. Well, I think I managed to study something in theo during my stay in Starbucks. I guess the epic oral exam I had two weeks ago for theo helped me review a bit easier. (Then again, I still hope things turn out well tomorrowwwww.)

No comments:

Post a Comment