Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Instituto Cervantes Week 3 (Days 5, 6 and 7)




- March 29, 30, 31 (Monday - Wednesday)

- Since it's the Holy Week, things have gone quite slow for a while. I came to the Instituto on Monday, and automatically headed for the box of envelopes and stickers that I was supposed to do last Friday. (My boss gave the task to me just as I was about to go home. He told me to do it this Monday instead.)

- It was fun to see that some of the stickers had names of Atenean persona on; some of them are even my professors. After lunch, the Yunji, the La Sallian Korean intern, went ahead and finished my sticker-envelope job. I was given a list of poets, and my boss asked me to write the summaries of the poets' lives to be placed in the 2010 European verses booklet for the Dia. I managed to finish them in an afternoon.

- Since I heard that my boss, along with some people from the other departments, would be leaving for vacation, I asked him if I needed to go yesterday and today. He said yes, and told me to "help around" with stuff.

- Tuesday and Wednesday (today,) turned out to be the most unproductive days of my stay in the Instituto so far. My Spanish boss is currently in Laos, and everything I needed to do was already done. Many of my co-workers were a bit bored already, though they still needed to do something. I ended up eating up by watching Skins. Haha. I finished the whole 4th season in 2 days. Hahahaha.

- Then again, I became a teeny bit productive when we needed to pick pictures of Julio Iglesias' visit to the Instituto to be given to the newspapers. :D:D:D:D

2 comments: