Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dimsum With The Koreans v(O'u'O)v




- May 21, 2011, Saturday (the supposed rapture day.)

- My friend Sang left for Singapore to work after graduation a few months ago. A few days ago, I suddenly received a text message, surprisingly from Sang. Apparently he missed us so much that he rode a plane to Manila just to visit us; he'll fly back to Singapore tomorrow, I think. He's currently in our friend Yoon's house. Yoon used to be my classmate in some subjects, but we got to know each other in Korean class last semester. Haha.

- I met up with Sang today, and was surprised to see Yoon with him. Sang didn't tell me beforehand that Yoon was coming. Oh well, it was nice to see both of them again - especially Sang's relatively longer hair. We all met at Golden Fortune Soler, and ate a whole lot of dimsum.

- I wanted to tag along my neighbor Charmaine with me today, but she had other commitments. Aww.

- Before, during, and after eating, we all talked as if we hadn't met each other for ages. It would have been fun to have had a bigger group of people eating on dimsum, but oh well. At least I got to see Sang and Yoon again. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment