Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lightning Waits For No Man: I Wait Not For Nellie's Birthday!!




- May 11, 2011, Wednesday.

- I invited Nellie to watch Thor with me the other day, and so I could give her the souvenirs and the birthday gift I bought for her during my recent trip abroad. This was the only day that she was available, and sadly, no others were free today. Oh well, it's not like I haven't had an adventure with just the two of us.

- I met Nellie today at G. Puyat LRT around 10:30 in the morning. We immediately went to MOA to get our tickets for Thor, and killed roughly three hours before the movie started.

- Nellie and I first looked for appropriate picture frames for the paintings I bought in India. Sadly, I wasn't able to find pictures frames that suited my paintings; my paintings were irregular in size too, which made finding frames difficult.

- We soon had lunch in Burgoo, when I gave her the souvenirs and her birthday gift. I always like eating at Burgoo because of their Citibank promo. Hahahaha. After lunch, we went around MOA looking for Nellie's potential new shoes. We also ended up buying really really inexpensive yogurt while looking for shoes. We ended up in the Surplus shop where I found a perfect long-sleeved shirt for me. The heavens sent me a sign to not be a shopaholic when the Surplus store did not have more stocks of my size (the one I fit had a defect.) Even funnier was that there was someone who wanted to buy the same shirt and the same size. Too bad. Haha. The shirt was also inexpensive, judging by its quality and design.

- We both proceeded to the theater soon, after buying some not-so-cheesy "cheese" popcorn. For me, Thor was a supposedly nice movie, if it weren't for the cliffhangers and the many fast-paced parts of the movie. The effects, however, were obviously great, and Nellie and I are waiting for Thor's hopefully-next-film.

- Nellie and I walked around the mall a bit more after the movie, while thinking of our next adventure. Well, we haven't really thought of something "specific" or with whom we're going to have our next adventure with, but we're sure of having a next adventure, hopefully in the near future. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment