Friday, June 17, 2011

Golden Friday




- June 17, 2011, Friday.

- I was looking forward to this day since Monday because I knew many big things would happen. The biggest of them were those I didn't expect. Today's plans were simple: to go to CKSC and go to some friends who are still in high school, so I could give them the souvenirs I got from Korea. I also needed to meet with my friend Jane, who is now a disciplinarian, to give her the souvenirs for her, Crystal, and Leanne. I also needed to visit Lalaine's younger sister, to hand her the souvenirs for Lalaine. After that, I needed to have my piano lesson, and meet Marga and Grace in Golden Fortune for another dimsum tea party.

- Aside from today's supposed schedule, I as able to meet Megan, who also happened to be in CKSC. I also met some friends from the lower batches who happened to be lingering around. I also found out today that my batchmate Clarizza is now an English teacher in CKSC. She's also the new adviser of the Writer's Guild, the club she became part of during high school.

- After my piano lesson, I waited for Grace's and Marga's text messages, so I'd know when to leave CKSC. Grace soon texted me to meet her up in CKSC Narra, where she's taking up her second degree. She told me to meet her there so we could ride in Grace's car to Golden Fortune.

- Grace and I arrived around 3:30, and waited for Marga to come. We ordered a bowl of noodles each, and ordered some dimsum after Marga told us that she's already near the restaurant.

- Marga arrived around 4:45, and the Koreanophile riot began. The so-far hot topic of course was my recent trip to Korea, especially my Music Bank experience. However, the bigger and hotter topic was Grace's birthday celebration next week. That, I have to watch out for.

- The afternoon ended with my mom calling me and telling me to come home, because they decided to eat out for dinner. Wow, talk about a lot of food. Grace was kind enough to drive me home, since my house was on her way home. Right now, I'm again tired just thinking about my class tomorrow. Good thing I have free cuts in the afternoon; my professor, same for both subjects, will not be around tomorrow. Another adventure perhaps?? Yes. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment