Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The "A" Album: Hello Friend!!




- June 15, 2011, Wednesday (Last day before the first day of graduate school.)

- My artsy friend Audrey introduced me to Almond a few days before the study tour to Korea. Audrey said that we might get along because both Almond and I are pianists. I've spoken to Almond a few times via Facebook, and wondered what it would be like to meet him in person.

- Audrey informed me a few days ago that they would be meeting today to edit Almond's music video. The video was Almond's entry to a contest, and hopefully, he'll win that avocado shaker.

- Today, I dropped by Shirby's store and Danica's house to give them their Korean souvenirs, and went to Starbucks to wait for Audrey. Since her house was near Starbucks, I did not have to wait long before Audrey came, together with Almond. Almond was surprised to see me, especially since Audrey didn't want to tell Almond that I would be coming.

- We all had lunch (my second actually) in McDonald's, where I gave them the souvenirs I got for them in Korea. They played around with the little drum keychains. Hahahaha.

- We later went to Audrey's house, and Audrey showed me all of her interesting and comical illustrations and books. Almond on the other hand was on Audrey's Mac, trying to perfect his music video. Audrey was helping Almond most of the time, while I flipped through pages after pages of colors and lines.

- Almond's video was almost finished around 6:20pm, but he had to go home already. He'd only need to tweak up a some things here and there, but the whole video was already put together. Both of us left Audrey's house around 6:30, and went our separate ways.

- Although I was already happy to see Almond and Audrey (aside from Shirby's mom and Danica,) I met a bunch of people I knew on the way home. Well, it's not a "big" way to end my summer break, but it sure was a great way to end it!! :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment