Saturday, March 24, 2012

"May The Odds Be Ever In Our Favor"




- March 24, 2012, Saturday.

- I wanted to go out today to canvass for something, but I didn't know whom to go with. Since a lot of my friends were a bit full, I suddenly thought of inviting Aileen, since she wanted to watch The Hunger Games and had no one to go with. Fortunately, Aileen accepted my invitation almost instantly.

- I met Aileen at school this afternoon, and went ahead to MOA to catch the 2:20 showing of The Hunger Games. Having half an hour to spare, I did my canvassing after both of us buying a large yogurt each. It was unforgivably hot this afternoon, and we both needed something to cool us off.

- We both entered the movie house, shocked to see a full house. I remembered later on that today was a Saturday, the movie was still being hyped on by people, and that SM malls didn't have the reserved-seating system. Aileen and I found two seats near the front, which made movie-watching a bit of a headache. At least we had popcorn to keep us busy while watching the movie.

- I'm not really sure of what to say about the movie. It was interestingly bizarre, possibly realistic, and maybe, inappropriately violent - at least in terms of what the children/young adults are supposed to do to stay alive. The movie can be a little confusing, and some parts towards the end are implied conclusions - semi-cliffhangers as I like to call them.

- Aileen and I went to do some more canvassing before deciding to go home. The rain had just started to drizzle and later, meticulously pour on us. At least the rain stopped after we got out of the train.

- I would have wanted to have a small meal with Aileen at MOA, but we weren't able to due to time constraints, and weather commands. At least I was able to go out today, and both of us were able to do what we wanted/needed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment