Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost 8 Months After My Birthday: Greenbelt With Good Friend Mel




- May 21, 2009, Greenbelt

- We always celebrate each other's birthday. Normally, I would celebrate my birthday during October or November, during our sem break, and Mel would celebrate her birthday during summer break (late April or within May).

- Due to some unknown circumstance, I was not able to celebrate my birthday with Melissa last October~November (and probably because I went to HK for a week as well).

- AFTER ALMOST 8 MONTHS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY..............I was able to celebrate it with Mel. YEY. Hahahaha.

- We first went to see the list of movies, and decided to watch Star Trek after lunch.

- We ate at Krocodile Grill, since Mel was craving for sea food. We had a "banquet". Hahahaha. *Complimentary Chicharon is Love :D:D:D:D*

- I opened my present and Mel gave me a nice shirt. Good thing it fit me. I liked the color too. Kudos also to the nice gift wrap. I super loved it. :D:D:D:D THANKS MEL :D:D:D:D

- After we ate, we still had around 1 hour and 45 minutes before the movie. We decided to go to Glorietta and buy our stuff. I bought my new *ORANGE* card reader (RIP to the old black one....), and Mel bought her socks.

- We strolled around a bit before deciding to go back to Greenbelt. While Mel and I were inside Powerbooks in Greenbelt, I saw blockmate Vica. HI VICA :D:D:D:D

- Mel and I went straight ahead to the cinema lobby, and bought our movie munchies. We sat around for a while before going inside the theater.

- Star Trek was amazing. :D:D:D:D I love Spock's hair. I think I want Spock's hair now. :D:D:D:D Hahahaha. Crazy thought.

- After the movie, we strolled again, and went to Cold Rock for ice cream. MAN THE ICE CREAM WAS EXPENSIVE. :| :| :| :|

- We left Cold Rock and headed towards home. Mel also stopped over at Red Ribbon Masangkay to bring something to her family. Yey.

- Mel thanks again for the day....until my next birthday....then yours....then mine....then yours....etc....:D:D:D:D AND YES....YOU SHALL NEVER DELETE PICTUES THAT HAVE YOU ON THEM. HAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D Peace tayo :D:D:D:D

4 comments:

  1. IT'S MY JOLIBEE SHIRT. HAHAHAHA.

    SA JOLIBEE, BEEDA AND SAYA. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gladder than glad. Wasn't it obvious?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete